CryptoFund.News has put together an overview of the most relevant crypto fund of funds*:
- Protocol Ventures (San Francisco, USA)
- Aaro Capital (London, UK)
- L1 Digital (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Block Asset Management (Luxembourg)
- BitBull Capital (San Francisco, USA)
- Diginex (Hong Kong)
- Q21 Capital (Berlin, Germany)
- YRD Capital (Israel)
- Odin88 (San Francisco, USA)
- Sygnum Bank (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Epoch Partners (Tokyo, Japan)
- Portal Asset Management (Singapore)
- Cambrial Capital (London, UK / evolved into a hedge fund hotel)
- Bixin (Beijing, China)
- 256 Capital (Sidney, Australia)
- NEW: NamNar Capital (New York, USA)
* Updated regularly (last update in October 2020).
Not all mentioned companies on the list all formally structured as a fund of fund but they all invest in crypto hede funds.
Please contact us for additions.